Terms & Conditions 2017-12-06T09:28:54+00:00

Terms & Conditions

Domaine Audubert is open all year round including Christmas and New Year. Booking: You can make your booking by telephone, letter, e-mail or by using the reservation form on our web site.

Confirmation

Once your booking has been received confirmation will follow

Payment

We make no reservation charge but request a 30% deposit within 8 days of receipt of confirmation. The remaining 70% of the amount must be 6 weeks before the start of the rental period be transferred to our bank account. Please note that once your deposit has been received you have accepted our terms and conditions. The deposit will be deducted from your final invoice. Following your confirmation, if the deposit has not been received within 8 days we reserve the right to cancel your booking without prior notification. Afther you reseive your confirmation, you can transfer your deposit to our French bank account number: In the name of: Mr. G. Sebel Audubert 82140 Saint Antonin Noble Val IBAN: FR16 2004 1010 1613 9656 4W03 771 SWIFT/BIC: PSSTFRPPTOU Please mention your number of reservation.

Final Payment

We request final payment less your deposit at least 6 weeks before arrival. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payment by creditcard.

Cancellation/Early departure

Cancellation must be made by letter or e-mail. The following conditions apply: Up to 6 weeks before arrival 30% of the full amount will be charged. Less than 6 weeks before arrival we reserve the right to request the complete payment. In case of early departure we are unable to make any refund and full payment will be required.

Arrival/departure

For all accommodation arrival time is from 15:00hrs For the campsite arrival time is from 12 noon. For the gite, caravan or safari tent is the minimal rental period, in high season (juli/august), one week(Saturday 15:00hrs to the following Saturday 10:00hrs) or a multiple of a week. Please note that in the event of any delay or non arrival without prior notification we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation after 24hrs. On the morning of your departure please vacate your accommodation by 10:00hrs, ensuring it’s left in a clean and tidy condition. There will be a pre departure check and any breakages or damage must be reported and paid for.

Disclaimer

The information on this site is made with the greatest possible care. Changes in information, pictures or prices on this site are always subject to change. The contents of the Domaine Audubert website can therefore in no way legally binding.